Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Angela Yee


Name: Angela Yee
Birthday: November 10
Random Fact: my Myers-Briggs type is ISFJ

Portfolio: none yet
What inspires me: music of all kinds

What I want to learn about or learn to do better:
Composition, Color, Aperture/Depth of field (i.e. “blurriness”), Shutter speed, Lighting, Black and White, Digital photo editing

My favorite subject matter to shoot is:
cities/landscapes, people i know, sun/nature, words

My experience as a photographer:
junior high class using a manual camera and being in the darkroom, and it's a hobby i like

What I hope to learn/do this semester:
learn to takes pictures that tell a story - "a picture is worth a thousand words"

My favorite places to take pictures around here:
anywhere so far

My suggested activities and ideas:
Eastern Market, neighborhoods of DC/Virginia, i like the "word pictures" idea too

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a great photo of Angela for her profile if you want it : ) (evil laugh)

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger langelan said...

very scary picture...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home