Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Kacey McGowan

Name: Kacey McGowan
Birthday: November 21
Random Fact: I don't have a gallbladder :-)

Portfolio: My Kodak Gallery
What inspires me: Online: Tom Jenz, Recherche Photography, Books: Shutterbabe, Kids With Cameras Movies: Koyaanisqatsi / Powaqqatsi, I Am David,

What I want to learn about or learn to do better:
Aperture / Depth of field (i.e. “blurriness”), Shutter speed, Flash, Lighting, Digital photo editing (e.g. Photoshop), Whatever is necessary to take better pictures

My favorite subject matter to shoot is:
Portraits, Candid (people)

My experience as a photographer:
I want to be a professional photographer when I grow up.

What I hope to learn/do this semester:
I just want some people to take pictures with and expand my portfolio.

My favorite places to take pictures around here:
Dumbarton Oaks Park. Old Town Alexandria. Arboretum. U Street.

My suggested activities and ideas:
Anything that gives us the opportunity to build community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home