Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Rodney

Name: Rodney
Birthday: -----
Random Fact: Not an NCCer

Portfolio: Various photos,
What inspires me: The different things that catch my eye throughout the day.

What I want to learn about or learn to do better:
Composition, Color, Abstract, Aperture / Depth of field (i.e. “blurriness”), Shutter speed, Night Photography, Macro (i.e. close-ups), Flash, Exposure, Lighting, Digital photo editing

My favorite subject matter to shoot is:
Landscapes, Candid (people), Wildlife

My experience as a photographer:
I enjoy it as a hobby and want to get better.

What I hope to learn/do this semester:
I just want some people to take pictures with as I build and expand my portfolio.

My favorite places to take pictures around here:
Adams Morgan, Arboretum, market places, scenic areas, national parks

My suggested activities and ideas:
"classroom" sessions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home