Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Jenn Osborne


Name: Jenn Osborne
Birthday: March 1st (woo hoo!)
Random Fact: I've lived in Hawaii

Portfolio:
What inspires me:

What I want to learn about or learn to do better:
uh.... pretty much everything.

My favorite subject matter to shoot is:
Portraits, Still life, Whatever I see that looks good compositionally.

My experience as a photographer:
(spoken in my best Napoloen Dynamite voice) "I'm pretty much the best photographer ever." j/k. I took a class, I still like taking pictures and I do it on random occasions.

What I hope to learn/do this semester:
I'm looking to expand my portfolio and take pictures with other people.

My favorite places to take pictures around here:
Glen Echo Park. Capitol Hill. Shenendoah Valley. Mount Vernon.

My suggested activities and ideas:
I'm game for whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home