Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Stuart Fraser

Name: Stuart Fraser
Birthday: December 17, 1980
Random Fact: I really like classical muzac.

Portfolio: Flickr myspace pictures
What inspires me: I like nature, especially clouds. Storms inspire me too.

What I want to learn about or learn to do better:
Use my camera and photoshop as effectively as possible. Night photography, flash, and filters.

My favorite subject matter to shoot is:
Landscapes, Candid (people), Architecture, Still life, Wildlife

My experience as a photographer:
Not much I recently got "really" interested in it and started playing with photoshop.

What I hope to learn/do this semester:
To take better photos, make some friends, and expand my portfolio.

My favorite places to take pictures around here:
Don't know yet.

My suggested activities and ideas:
Movie and food
Baseball game

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home