Thursday, June 15, 2006

Rachelle Wilson

Name: Rachelle Wilson
Birthday: December 9
Random Fact: My goal in life is to get deported from a country --hopefully China.

Portfolio: Flickr
What inspires me: (links to photos, books, articles, whatever gets you goin')

What I want to learn about or learn to do better:
Color, Night Photography, Lighting, Black and White, Digital photo editing (e.g. Photoshop)

My favorite subject matter to shoot is:
Landscapes, Candid (people)

My experience as a photographer:
I enjoy it as a hobby, and want to get better.

What I hope to learn/do this semester:
I want to have a better understanding of what makes a great picture and how to capture that.

My favorite places to take pictures around here:
Nature: Rock Creek, Mt. Vernon, Shenandoahs

My suggested activities and ideas:
Watch Napoleon Dynamite and Monty Python; volleyball, sports, Nats game.

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

I'm working on putting together a "portfolio" of good pictures on my new flickr account...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home