Friday, April 28, 2006

Is there an echo in here??

All right friends, the last official photo shoot of our first semester hath come! We're going to Glen Echo Park, and we'll shoot it up like we do best! I've never been there before, so there will definitely be the usual element of "wingin' it." =) (Directions here)

The receptionist I spoke with said "the end of the bridge" near Oxford Rd. was a good place to meet. That means nothing to me right now, but we're just gonna go with it. Let's all plan on meeting there at noon and bringing a packed lunch. We'll find a good spot to sit and enjoy a nice picnic together! Feel free to join us later if you can't make it for lunch.

Also, if anybody has a spare memory card (Compact Flash) please let me know if you're willing to let me borrow it for the shoot. I've got two fancy schmancy digital SLR cameras, but only one memory card at the moment. I would be glad to let someone use one for the day, but I need a memory card to make that happen.

Can't wait 'til tomorrow! Hope you all can make it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home