Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Friday feature

I can almost count on my fingers the number of days that I have left in D.C. and now I'm starting to feel nostalgic. I'd love to take photos of the Mall at sunset, so I threw out the idea last Saturday and Stephen didn't shoot it down, so it looks like it's a go.

This Friday, for those who can make it, meet at 7:30pm by the relfecting pool, in front of the Lincoln Memorial. We can start there, and see where the wind blows us.

(Thanks Stephen for letting me throw out this activity/idea.)

-Laura

P.S. If it isn't a particularly picturesque sunset, Stephen can just us how to Photoshop that in.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If you have a tripod, I would recommend that you bring it. Sunset is at 7:39, so the light will be quickly diminishing. There are many great photo ops at sunset, but capturing them can be tricky if you're not prepared. I'll have mine, and everybody is welcome to use it. See ya there!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

...and to think this was all just some ploy to deceive me.... Loved it! Thanks for making it awesome! =D You guys seriously rocked my socks off!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home