Wednesday, May 10, 2006

irritable bowel syndrome

Hey friends! I hope you're doing well despite the fact that most of you didn't get to spend Saturday with me (ah, I'm so full of it =) However, you did in fact have the opptunity to spend not just Saturday, but the whole weekend hangin' and campin' with me and some other cool NCCers.

In other news, now that the Buzz Conference is over (props to Lisa and Kacey for taking pictures!) I've started conversation with Beth again about the possibility of doing a photo exhibit at Ebenezers. Everybody seems excited about the idea, but the logistics are still being worked out. Your ideas are definitely welcomed because I really don't know how this is going to end up, so maybe somebody with some exhibiting experience (*ahem, Marie Claire *cough cough) could tell us what works best.

I still want to do a potluck/movie with you guys. Angela has offerred to host us, but her roomates are making it difficult to find a night that works. If anybody else is willing to open their place, give me a holler. In light of Pastor Mark's upcoming sermon, I vote we watch Walk the Line. That, of course, would work best some time before Sunday the 21st =)

Lastly, Rodney and I hit up Chinatown last night as an excuse to "figure out our new cameras." Like I said before, I'm perfectly happy to take pictures with you guys; I just need a few weeks to step out of "leader mode" and work on some other things. If you learn best in a one-on-one setting, or if you just want an excuse to enjoy the nice weather; I'd be happy to take pictures with you. Just lemme know.

Otay, I hope everyone is doing well. You may now return to your regularly scheduled lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home