Thursday, November 09, 2006

of, or pertaining to the smell of feet

Those of you who have been around the photo group for a while know that I like to do a night shoot each semester. I like it even more when we're not rained out, and believe it or not, it's even more fun when all the lights at the memorials are on. Go figure.bbbvvvvvv g byb bn
78 Y ynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnzxjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 555555555555555555551`2 DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC B

No, I have not lost my mind. All that jargon was typed by a 10 month old baby sitting on my lap. She also managed to cause my computer to make a strange beeping noise. Try holding down both Control buttons and one of the Shift keys. It's pretty exciting! Moving on...

In keeping with tradition (whatever that means) we're gonna do a night shoot this FRIDAY --no meeting Saturday. We'll meet at 7:30 at the top of the Federal Triangle metro stop. Even though it's plenty dark at 5:30 (*mumble grumble...) I'm not sure if everybody has the day off, so we're going with 7:30 to be safe. Let me know if you prefer earlier, but otherwise we'll stick with the plan.

As usual, bring a tripod. I'll have three we can all use. In case of rain (which is unlikely, I think) call me by 7:00 to see if we're still on. Also, someone help me remember to mention the Ebenezers exhibit. I'd love to get your ideas and suggestions as to what it should be like this time around.

Coolness! Hope to see you all tomorrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home