Friday, February 24, 2006

Georgetown tomorrow

All right friends, we're gonna meet tomorrow at Starbucks at 11 AM. Once again, we'll talk shop for the first 90 minutes or so, grab some lunch and then head out at 1:00 to practice what we just talked about. Tentative end time is 3:00.

This week we'll focus on getting the most out of our cameras in Auto Mode or Program. And yes, as you'll see there is more to it than just "pointing and shooting." We'll also touch on some composition techniques and such. Bring anything you like --questions, inspiration, portfolio, whateva! Hope to see you all there!!

2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Laura E said...

Yahoo! Was that fun or what?

My album is now posted.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nccphotography/my_photos

My focus wasn't really on Georgetown this week, but on our interaction with our cameras, surroundings and other people. Thanks for being such good models everyone! (Let me know if it bothers you that your photo is in the album and I will remove it.)

Disclaimer: I got a little shutter-happy so the focus isn't quite right in a couple of pics.

For those not sure how to upload your pics, sign in to yahoo photos with account name: nccphotography and the password: justshootme

Can't wait to see what the rest of you shot!

-Laura

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I can't figure out how to leave a message on the message board. I got invited to join the blog site, but clicking the link just gave me an error message. Anyway, I'm still facilitating cooking classes on Saturdays. In two weeks, this session of classes will end. Hopefully then I will be able to take part in a fun Saturday with the NCC photoers. Until then...
Becky

 

Post a Comment

<< Home