Tuesday, November 21, 2006

the long awaited scratch and sniff diaper

The chill in the air couldn't even stop us from hitting up the Tidal Basin for a sunset-turned-night-shoot last Saturday. Props to those of you who came out!

Since this week is Thanksgiving we won't be out shooting, but I do hope you'll spend some time preparing for our exhibit at Ebenezers. (!!!!) Of course, not all the details have been solidified, but here's what I know:

The exhibit will be on display for two full weeks with Friday, December 8th being our big opening night. I/we/somebody will set up the exhibit that afternoon, and then later that evening (8ish? help me out, Kacey) will be the "event." The photos will be on a prominent display downstairs, we'll have live music (any suggestions??), and some light refreshments. Most importantly, we will be there to celebrate our work and share it with others. After Friday night, the exhibit will be spread out on the walls of Ebenezers, both upstairs and down.

Those of you who participated in our first exhibit can no doubt tell that this one is gonna be a little bigger =) My friends, it's so important that we set the camera down long enough to take a step back and just appreciate the accomplishments we've made both as a group and individually. I know the holidays are coming and there is a million reasons to be distracted, but I sincerely hope you'll make this a priority. It really won't demand that much of your time, just a little intentionality.

Unfortunately, due to some space constraints I will have to limit the participants to those who have been a part of the group more than once or twice. I will send an email to everyone who meets the requirements, however, I don't have everyone's email address. If you didn't get an email from me, then let me know so I can give you the scoop. I don't like being exclusive like this, but I've got to be fair to the people who have given the most to the group.

Check your inbox for specific details about printing pictures and whatnot. We've been given this great opportunity; let's make the most of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home