Saturday, February 25, 2006

Michael Mannina

Name: Michael Mannina
Birthday: March 27
Random Fact: I love Chick-fil-A

Portfolio: Portfolio 1, Portfolio 2,
What inspires me: Sunsets, Chronicles of Narnia, Snow skiing, Mountains,

What I want to learn about or learn to do better:
Composition, Color, Abstract, Aperture / Depth of field, Shutter speed, Night Photography, Macro, Flash, Exposure, Lighting, Black and White, Filters, Developing film...basically everything!

My favorite subject matter to shoot is:
Landscapes, Candid (people), Still life, Wildlife, Sunrise/Sunsets

My experience as a photographer:
Complete amateur here. Never got paid for any pictures of mine. Nor have I taken any classes.

What I hope to learn/do this semester:

My favorite places to take pictures around here:
Capitol, Lincoln, Washington Monument, Shenandoah National Forrest, Cherry blossom time, Fresh snowfall,

My suggested activities and ideas: Sunset/Sunrise shots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home